- The term "Blockchain" refers to the blockchain(s) assembled by the Full Node.
- The term "Content" refers to media files accessible through our Software.
- The term "Keys" refers to a private/public cryptographic keypair, that Users can generate in order to write (and decrypt data) on the Blockchain.
- The term "Membership" refers to tying your Keys to a public profile, allowing users to access Content and interact with the Blockchain.
- The term "Memo" refers to a markdown enabled text field, where users can input data tied to their Keys.
1. Agreement to the Policy
2. Changes to Policy
3. Information Collected
When using the faucet subpage of the Website, Company will record the IP address behind every new request for tokens. This data will be deleted every 14 days.
Company will not sell your data for advertising, or other purposes.